Vertical construction officially began on Wednesday on the 22-acre mixed-use Midtown Tampa project as developers, local executives and city officials came to mark the occasion.
Tampa Mayor Jane Castor joined William “Bill” L. Haines, president of developer The Bromley Cos., and Nicholas Haines, CEO of Bromley, at the $500 million development site Wednesday morning. Also on site was Chef Chris Ponte, who will have a restaurant in Midtown.
Read more about Midtown here:
- With big chunks of retail and office space already spoken for, Midtown Tampa to begin vertical construction
- Chef Chris Ponteto open new restaurant in Midtown Tampa
- Midtown Tampa reveals its first office building, Midtown One, and partnership with Atlanta developer (Renderings)
- Midtown Tampa developer confirms dual-branded, millennial-geared hotelwith rooftop lounge (New renderings)
- Midtown Tampa lands Oprah-backed health restaurant True Food Kitchen (Renderings)
- The $500 million Midtown Tampa will be built in a single phase, beginning in Q2