Tampa, Fla. — Bromley Cos. has signed Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. to a 1,500-square-foot lease within Midtown Tampa. The coffeehouse, which has been headquartered in Tampa since 1984, will open the flagship location near Midtown Commons, a central greenspace within the mixed-use project. Joffrey’s will serve a wide variety of coffee and tea beverage options including espresso, lattes, cold brew, nitro cold brew, ready-to-drink offerings, as well as premium iced and hot teas. Additionally, customers will be able to “create” latte art from pre-selected images, selfies and uploaded designs of their choosing with a Ripple machine. Bromley Cos. is developing Midtown Tampa, a planned $500 million mixed-use development. The Whole Foods Market-anchored project is 75 percent preleased and is expected to open in early 2021, which is slightly ahead of schedule even in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis.
- The Loft at Midtown to be Tampa Bay’s first post-COVID office building
- Midtown Tampa developer invests in six-figure Covid-resistant upgrades for boutique office building
- Midtown Tampa to Deliver Tampa Bay’s First New Office Building Designed for Post-COVID-19 World
- Midtown Tampa lands Royal Pets Market & Resort
- What Is The City Where The Coronavirus Did Not Stop The Construction Boom?