The 22-acre Midtown Tampa project will also see its start in 2019. Construction will begin on the first of three planned office buildings at the mixed-use development near I-275 and Dale Mabry.
- Exclusive: Midtown Tampa’s first office tower has sold its naming rights, signed a tenant
- Exclusive: Midtown Tampa has signed a cycling studio, Kale Me Crazy and chiropractic center
- Megaprojects Are Preparing to Face the New Normal
- Hall on Franklin owner to open new food hall at Midtown Tampa
- The Hall on Franklin opening massive food hall at Midtown Tampa