Crescent Communities, in conjunction with The Bromley Cos., has unveiled plans for NOVEL Midtown Tampa, a 390-unit multifamily community. The project is the residential component of Midtown Tampa, Bromley’s 1.8 million-square-foot mixed-use development. The master-planned project is located between downtown Tampa and the Westshore Business District. NOVEL Midtown Tampa will feature ground-floor retail and restaurant space and will be situated within walking distance to Midtown Tampa’s amenities, including the recently announced, 48,000-square-foot Whole Foods Market. In addition to the apartment community, at full build-out Midtown Tampa will feature more than 200,000 square feet of retail, restaurant, entertainment and outdoor space; 750,000 square feet of office space; and two boutique hotels. NOVEL Midtown Tampa is expected to open in the second half of 2020.
- Polestar opens new electric vehicle retail location in Tampa, Florida
- Hollywood’s hottest workout to open at Midtown Tampa
- Crowning achievement: Royal Pets levels up as it takes on big rivals
- A luxurious new pet resort and market, Royal Pets, is opening in Midtown Tampa
- Sports-forward restaurant Walk-On’s opens at Midtown Tampa next week