Tampa, Fla. — Bromley Cos. has signed Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. to a 1,500-square-foot lease within Midtown Tampa. The coffeehouse, which has been headquartered in Tampa since 1984, will open the flagship location near Midtown Commons, a central greenspace within the mixed-use project. Joffrey’s will serve a wide variety of coffee and tea beverage options including espresso, lattes, cold brew, nitro cold brew, ready-to-drink offerings, as well as premium iced and hot teas. Additionally, customers will be able to “create” latte art from pre-selected images, selfies and uploaded designs of their choosing with a Ripple machine. Bromley Cos. is developing Midtown Tampa, a planned $500 million mixed-use development. The Whole Foods Market-anchored project is 75 percent preleased and is expected to open in early 2021, which is slightly ahead of schedule even in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis.
- Hollywood’s hottest workout to open at Midtown Tampa
- Crowning achievement: Royal Pets levels up as it takes on big rivals
- A luxurious new pet resort and market, Royal Pets, is opening in Midtown Tampa
- Sports-forward restaurant Walk-On’s opens at Midtown Tampa next week
- Inside Walk-On’s, Midtown Tampa’s new ‘sports restaurant,’ opening soon