The 22-acre Midtown Tampa project will also see its start in 2019. Construction will begin on the first of three planned office buildings at the mixed-use development near I-275 and Dale Mabry.
- 20 years in the making, Midtown Tampa is poised to begin a flurry of construction
- From the skyline to the shoreline, major changes coming to Bay Area in 2019
- First look: Bromley Companies unveil Midtown Tampa’s first office tower design and renderings
- Virtual tour: Tampa, 10 years from now
- Tampa commercial real estate veteran rejoins Cushman to lead office leasing at Midtown Tampa